I mostly concentrate on the points that my bank gives for purchases, writing checks, etc. We can get GC for car gas there. Hey, helps pay for part of the trip to WDW. I have done the Disney movie rewards points but dont buy enuf movies to really make it worth while. I did get some Peter Pan tattoos..lol Have no idea what i am gonna do with them, but I have them.:rotfl: Other then those, I try not to collect points :rotfl2:

We have the credit card that gives you points for disney. We get a card with our points on it whenever we go on a cruise - we usually use it for pins and souvenirs.

I never really bothered with collecting any Pepsi Stuff points, which is insane, considering the amount of Diet Pepsi I drink. Inspired by this thread, I just went through the bag of stuff to be recycled and now have 28 of them. :)

I'm the same way!! :rotfl: Diet Pepsi at home and work and never bothered to collect them. Do you now how many free DVD's I could have had by now? :headache:

I finally started a month or so ago and I already have 60!! :eek: (points that is, not dvd's)

I'm the same way!! :rotfl: Diet Pepsi at home and work and never bothered to collect them. Do you now how many free DVD's I could have had by now? :headache:

I finally started a month or so ago and I already have 60!! :eek: (points that is, not dvd's)

How do you get them. Right now I have a 12 pack of Diet Dr. Pepper chocolate/cherry and one liter bottle of the same. How do you get points?

Look on the inside of the 2L lid and inside the carton. Register on pepsistuff.com and you enter the points.

Just started collecting these myself.

Denise in MI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter