Pokémon

Sand Wedge

Registered
Do you love them, hate them, are fascinated by them, are repulsed by them..?

For me, they have a certain draw. I must admit, they are fun and many are VERY cute but the movie? Aimed at an audience a few decades my junior.

Two of my favourite pokémon - Eevee and Vulpix :)

Screenshot 2019-04-22 at 23.50.17.png

Last edited:
I as well have been a fan since the late 90's. I think Pikachu is adorable and can't wait for the movie. But I will wait till it comes out to blu-ray no theater for me.
I'm not obsessed with Pokemon though, don't even play the games, but I do collect Pikachus.

I think the movie looks hilarious. And since my kid works in a theater and we can go for free, I'll go with them to watch the movie.

I really like Pokemon but the new movie really doesn't seem so good. I'll probably wait for video.

As for my favorite, it is Swampert I started with Gen 3, and my first starter was mudkip. It's probably the most effective starter in any of the games. It simply crushes most everything in Emerald. There are no grass gyms to worry about in Hoen. It's also one of the cutest starters ever if not the cutest.

upload_2019-4-22_20-5-41.png

My son was Pokemon obsessed as a child. I took him to Pokemon tournaments and watched all the shows and movies with him. Gotta say, I have a soft spot for all things Pokemon still. We will see the new movie. Looks cute.

P.S. My favorite Pokemon is Jiggypuff.

I love Pokémon. I’ve been a fan for 18 years now... I’ve played most of the games and grew up watching the show. It’ll always have a place in my heart and will always be my number 1 fandom. I am very excited for Detective Pikachu. I’m just excited that Pokémon is back in pop culture.

Who here still plays the game? I'm thinking of starting up again... lost my old login information :(

I’m an old millennial so played the original games when I was a child. I stopped at crystal and never watched the cartoons. I do have a soft spot for the characters. I play Pokémon go and find it is quite entertaining.

The movie looks terrifying to me. The background stories of Pokémon are creepy enough! They’re adorable in simple 2d drawings, but the actual 3d renderings are somewhere between creepy and terrifying.

Not a fan.
Remember having to take the cards away from kids at school all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter