POKEMON at THE Parks

tuck

UNIVERSAL/DISNEY/BUSCH PASSHOLDER
:jester: Pokemon the Ride is it possible at the disney parks. I think so.. Disney will start coping Universal in the next few years getting more none company products and ride idea's like MIB, Shrek that Universal is doing.... If Disney has a chance to use pokemon they will.. It could go at MGM or at the MK maybe replacing It's a small world, peter pan's flight or the snow white ride......who know's ... If Mr. E can kill CP ride ... It's a small world ..could become It's a pokemon world after all..............

Disney's been using non-Disney characters at MGM for a long time. Maybe they'll do something with Pokemon there. Or I could see some kind of Pokemon game being added at DisneyQuest.

I don't think these fit in the other parks though.

Pikachu Pikachu
smileythescream.gif

NOW YOU WILL DIE!!!!
If they do make a Pokemon ride, I will personally stop going to Disney.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Very funny Mr D....hey MGM doesn't have a spinner yet....how 'bout a Pokemon Spin?

(Ugh...think I'm gonna puke....gotta laugh or I'll cry!)

Why is everyone so anti-Pokemon? The only thing that worries me is that this is unlikely to be done right but what is so awful about this? I assume that IF anything is built that it would likely be something for kids and not for grownups anyway. I suppose that this doesn't fit the category of something for the whole family but there are already a few attractions like that. Just curious... :confused:

It's not that I HATE Pokemon, its that this is another excuse that Disney is getting cheep. Instead of developing new characters and taking risks, they are going to buy out dying ones and try to do something with them. Plus, it dosn't help that the main character's name is Ash Ketcum, god, could you be more obvious Nintendo?

PS I own a NGC an GBA

I don't think that Pokemon is necessarily dying at least not among the tweeners but time will tell. And oh yes, we also have a NGC. :)

I guess that if Disney would build some kind of GOOD Pokemon attraction for the kids along with building some other good stuff like they used to, I wouldn't have a problem with anything they tried. I might even be more tolerant of the Nightmare across from CBR too. ;)

Pokemon is still a fad. No exceptions.

There is a tread started by lanworth (i think) about this down the main Rumors page or on page 2. Go look at it.

Would would the purchase be done under the Miramax name if the intent was to use them like Disney characters and base an attractions on them?

I highly doubt that there are even any preliminary plans to put Pokemon in the parks. (IMHO)

..how 'bout a Pokemon Spin?

Pikachu Whirl!

How about Pikachu Hurl?

A pokemon ride??:eek: Oh my God! Next they'll have a McDonald's french fries ride.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Come on Disney suits.....let's keep it Disney please.

King Triton

Is Disney going crazy? Pokemon isn't the fad it once was, and I can't believe they would ever put a Pokemon ride in. Is this what imagination is down to? Who can sign the most buisness contracts? Nintendo is better of signing with Universal because of the other non-created characters and themes. Man, they better get there head on staight.

Is Disney going crazy? Pokemon isn't the fad it once was, and I can't believe they would ever put a Pokemon ride in. Is this what imagination is down to? Who can sign the most buisness contracts? Nintendo is better of signing with Universal because of the other non-created characters and themes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter