Pokemon GO In the Parks?

Heads up that for the next 44 hours or so you might see a Farfetch'd anywhere in the World (and the world, for that matter) to catch. Thanks to a completed challenge of 3 billion Pokemon being caught within the last 7 days, Farfetch'd, normally found only in eastern Asia, is available to catch worldwide. Go get him!
I got 3 of them in the past 30 minutes.

Heads up that for the next 44 hours or so you might see a Farfetch'd anywhere in the World (and the world, for that matter) to catch. Thanks to a completed challenge of 3 billion Pokemon being caught within the last 7 days, Farfetch'd, normally found only in eastern Asia, is available to catch worldwide. Go get him!

Thanks for the heads up! I have been wondering what this is ... since I saw it this morning! Going to catch it today!
DC78A21C-0DDB-45EC-8B35-9B8FCA0F1CDA.png

Between the three of us in our household, we’ve caught over a hundred of those birdies just today! Hope they do this with the other regionals.

I'm not in Disney but I just caught a Farfetch'd in the parking lot of my local drug store! Normally all I see there are Pidgey and Rattata. I'm so excited.
I hope everyone who is at Disney now finds one.

When I was there end of October the pool at All Star Sports was a pretty steady Heracross spawn. TOT in Hollywood Studios also had three the morning I was there. Most of my Corsola were from around the Grand Floridian.

Heracross is all over Magic Kingdom. They're as common down here as Palmetto Bugs.

All the parks were covered in Lures this past weekend. I sat on a bench for almost an hour just catching Pokemon and spinning Pokestops.

Attachments

• C9D5D256-6CF8-41BE-ABA0-7ABB1DD38874.jpg
    C9D5D256-6CF8-41BE-ABA0-7ABB1DD38874.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 21
Lures are active for 6 hours during that event period. It really made up for some impressive scenes.

Heading to the parks and looking forward to catching Pokemon the week before Christmas. Does anybody have anymore screenshots of the Parks with Pokestops as well as the Wilderness Lodge? Thanks in advance!

Heading to the parks and looking forward to catching Pokemon the week before Christmas. Does anybody have anymore screenshots of the Parks with Pokestops as well as the Wilderness Lodge? Thanks in advance!

I'm heading into Whispering Canyon Cafe right now. Here's what it looks like. There looked like there was another Pokestop and a gym at the guard gate which is not pictured. I'm leaving tomorrow so I'll try to get a few more today when I'm not trying to catch Oh-Ho.

580A7EB1-531A-4EC2-AB8F-6542FDEE75B6.jpg

Anybody do the Pokemon Community Day today at Disney World? I was wishing I was there today but I did get enough Dratini to evolve 2 dragonites - one of them was a shiny so I'm happy.

Unfortunately there were no big bosses where I was today - only small guys so I didn't get any of the big bosses like I'd hoped. I bet there are quite a few at Disney World.

I'm glad to find this thread, I asked each member of my family what would make their trip to Florida feel like vacation, my DD said 'play Pokémon' I play with her, she'll be happy to see these screen shots, she's also excited to see what will be offered near the beach that we don't get in our landlocked state.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter