Pokemon thread, From Red/blue to black/white and beyond

CastawayJ

<font color=blue>The 10th Doctors faithful compani
Gen 5 games have been anounced
Pokemon black and white are due to hit stores this fall (next spring in america)

Does anyone have HeartGold or SoulSilver? I love it, but I feel like a loser always having my pokewalker on me :thumbsup2

I GTS traded for a clefairy... FROM THE UK!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a clefairy from Europe!

BTW
I have... (still have that is)

yellow
SNAP
Stadium 2
Gold
Crystal
Saphire
DX gale...
Emerald
Dungion Blue
Dungion ex of time
Ranger
Diamond
Platinum (the team in my sig)
re-green
re-gold

I have every PKMN other than mew, celebii, and darkrai (I have shaymen logged, but don't own one)

I am getting Soul Silver soon as heard good things about this game and also because I love Pokemon.I have almost played all Pokemon games,the one which I have not played is Gold one.

Stuff I already have in HeartGold
(one chance PKMN)

Spike Pichu
Riaku
Scuicune
Entei
Ho-Oh
Latios
Snorlax
Lapras
Sudowoodo

stuff I need (and can catch)
Articuno
Moltres
Zapdos
Mewtoo
Groudon
Rayquaza
Lugia

I am really hoping to get SoulSilver for my birthday/Christmas this year.

And I'm excited for Black and White! I remember hearing a rumor that the Gen 5 games were going to be called Black, White and Jade.

First Gen Pokemon FTW! I got the REAL theme song on my phone...now im going to play it.:cool1:

got a pikachu ringtone now XD

and I caught Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Mewtoo over the weekend

I LOVE pokemon!! Seriously! NEW games? was there anything after Saphirre/Ruby/Emerald?? I have Ruby and my sister has Emerald. but I don't think we have anything beyond that..

I also have Gold/Silver annnnddd you know how there was blue, red and green? Well I got YELLOW!! and I had a pikachu following me everywhere I went! It was JUST like the T.V Show! lol

yes, a remake of red and green
diamond, perl, and platinum
followed by the remake of gold/silver

I love pokemon too :D

Im so glad they remade Gold and Silver, Gold used to be my favorite game ever!
I gotta say, my best pokemon acheivment was catching Mewtwo on Blue. It took me ages, wasted nearly all of my pokeballs, but I did it!

I absolutely adore Pokemon. :) It's one of my favorite video game series, Super Smash Brothers being the only other one that can contend with it.

I'm very excited for Black and White versions! I'm still playing SoulSilver, so it's cool to know there will be another one coming out soon after I finish this one. It will probably come out next year in America.

So... black and white? Is that with new Pokemon? yeah, I have Soulsilver and got the 16 badges. Just caught Suicune and have caught two legendary bird Pokemon. Those were always my favorite- silver and gold. You have so much extra stuff to do and they even added on to it!
I still have all my old Pokemon games, ever since I was six and got Red version for Christmas lol.

BT dubs everyone, black and white (like G/S/C) will be a revisit to another region, 2 in fact

sinnoh and hoen

by the way= BT dubs (BT W, DUBle-u)

it's a 3 games in 1 game

I know I have special teams that use the multi starter format... which isn't quite fair

but tell me about some of your teams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter