Poll: Character Breakfast before MK?

jenjen212

Just keep Swimming, Just keep Swimming...
Where is your favorite place to go for a character breakfast before going to Magic Kingdom? ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

We are trying to decide where we should go. With us will be my god son pirate: , who is turning 2 that weekend, and his mommy.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!!!:earsboy: :earsgirl:

Jen

I have yet to try it, but I would do CP. I'd try for an 8:00 PS so you can get into the park early. For a 2 year old, I would think the Pooh characters would be good.

I take my daughter to the Crystal Palace every trip. It is always great. I love the food served on the buffet, and Pooh is my favorite charecter. Also if you get an early enough seating when you finish eating you can go to the rope that is at Fantasyland and be the first one in. We do this everytime and get to ride all the rides once or twice without a wait. Then you can go straight to the rope for Toon Town which opens an hour later and be in the little opening parade. They always pick my daughter to hold hands with one of the charecters and she gets to be first in Mickey's tent to get autographs and pictures.

I would also vote for Crystal Palace with a child that age. Also, the nice advantage is that you are in the park already when it opens.

My family has a standing tradition of going to O'Hana's at the poly. Aquick monorail ride and we are there. We don't usually stay at the resort on the monorail and mt kids call it their first ride of the day.
:wave: :wave2: princess: princess:

We've done the CP and liked it alot. But our MK morning tradition is to take the boat to FW and have breakfast at the Trails End. Food is excellent, and the value is OUTSTANDING!! Plus, FW is really cool and you can visit the petting zoo and pony rides. No characters, though....

Have fun!

We like to have breakfast at 1900 Park Fare before heading to the Magic Kingdom.

We've always enjoyed the breakfast selections.

The characters are fun and very attentive.

another vote for Breakfast inside MK at crystal palace.

I also would suggest 1900 Park Fare at the GF. Eat and then monorail to MK.

Chef Mickeys is great for kids of all ages. Although I do like 1900 park Fayre & CP. Who does he most want to see?

Chef Mickeys is great for kids of all ages. I do like 1900 Park Fayre & CP. Who does he want to see most?

I would also vote for Crystal Palace! It is a tradition for us to eat there every trip! We do also enjoy Ohanas and 1900 Park Faire. I think any of these you would enjoy! Which characters do you want to visit? That might be a deciding factor!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter