Beer or Wine?

• Red wine

• White wine

• Beer

• Nothing for Me

Results are only viewable after voting.

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
Hey Divas! It's time to get an idea of what type of alcoholic beverages you guys want for the Meet & Greet. I mostly want to see what peoples preferences are between Beer & Wine.

So please vote :thumbsup2!

beer_wine.jpg

Uhhhhhh, where's the beer AND wine option? All of the above?

How can I vote between beer and wine?......It's like voting for which of my kids I like more.

Captain Morgan is my BFF tooo.. What about Malibu rum? Even better.

Either one is fine with me, but I think I'm leaning more towards wine...

Captain Morgan and Diet Coke is great! Wine with pizza? Not so much. I voted beer, but will drink Captain Morgan in my Diet Coke if it's available.

I think we're keeping it simple this year and if anyone wants anything "special" then feel free to bring it! I know I will!

Well, I voted white wine because that is what I drink almost everyday. But with pizza I may be looking for some Capt Morgan with DC or Absolute with 7Up. I think I brought Absolute last year and will bring some again.:thumbsup2

This discussion reminds me of "La Vie Boheme" from RENT...

And thirteen orders of fries
Is that it here?

Wine and beer!

To hand-crafted beers made in local breweries

Now that song is gonna be stuck in my head the rest of the day.

If I end up going on the trip, I'll bring some rum, and if nobody else wants it, then more for me! :cool1:

If I end up going on the trip, I'll bring some rum, and if nobody else wants it, then more for me! :cool1:

YAY!! At least there's a chance now... you said IF!! :woohoo:

And I can drink pretty much anything. But depending on the brand of beer, my roommates may get blown out of our room by the gassy smells!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter