Poll: Do you have tickets? When are you trying to go?

1) Yes- I have two 2 day park hoppers that I bought last summer.
2) I would like to go opening weekend

I already have 5 day park hoppers with Maxpass purchased from Feb 2019 (and was planning to upgrade to an annual pass :guilty: )

I am planning to go the first week of December (5 days at VGC and 2 at JW Marriott). I already have the plane tickets and hotel reservations. Hopefully Disneyland will have a lot more capacity by then and I won't have trouble making park reservations. And I really hope they do a full holiday season with all the overlays and decorations!

1. Yes, even though I had an AP, it's just me, so I had a couple adult 2-day 1-park per day tickets I was going to use to take kids with me.
2. I'm hoping for the last weekend in July for my birthday We'll see if it's open for out-of-staters by then. But school starts August 3rd for us, and I get busier after that. I have a hotel reservation pretty much every month this fall at some point (off-site) hoping the new membership option will be available by then. I've been saving up!

Yes, we have tickets! Would love to go opening day and also close to the Avenger opening. Can't wait for Fall and Christmas at Disneyland this year too!!!

1) No tickets. Former AP holder.
2) Hoping to go one of the first three weekends of June for our daughter’s birthday so we can enjoy Avenger’s campus. I am due 8/18, so we won’t push our trip back any further than that. I’ll be too uncomfortable. If we are unable to get in on one of those weekends, we will try to go in May.

1. YES - 5 day parkhoppers with MaxPass
2. Hopefully December 22-25 with caveats: most attractions are back & new membership program is launched.

I bought these tickets with the intention to do 4 days over Christmas 2020 and then upgrade to FlexPass on day 5. We live in AZ. Will have to see if there is a new membership/AP program available in December because I'd really love another year of Disney (We've only had APs once).

If attractions and experiences are still heavily limited we'll just wait for a bit longer.

1. YES - 5 day parkhoppers with MaxPass
2. Hopefully December 22-25 with caveats: most attractions are back & new membership program is launched.

I bought these tickets with the intention to do 4 days over Christmas 2020 and then upgrade to FlexPass on day 5. We live in AZ. Will have to see if there is a new membership/AP program available in December because I'd really love another year of Disney (We've only had APs once).

If attractions and experiences are still heavily limited we'll just wait for a bit longer.
Keep on eye on your expiration date - ours originally were good through January 12, 2021, and they've been extended, but only to 12/16/21, which would be before you are planning to go.

1. No, we were APs ☹️
2. Probably not until December, even though we are CA residents. We have a hard time in warm temperatures with masks, so we settled for early December when it's cooler.

1.) no. I did but I redeemed them for credit through where I bought them

2.) I’m kinda thinking November. I have the time off of work and the hotel booked already. But not 100% sure.

Yes, we have tickets. However, I'll likely return them to the vendor and exchange for WDW tickets.
No plans to go back anytime soon. Of course, if I "forget" to return the tickets, we'll have to go in 2022 before they expire 😇

1. No.

2. June 25-27, or another 3 day stretch in late June. I'm a teacher going with another teacher, so we're fairly flexible because we're off then.

1. No.

2. Hoping to go for 5 days after Labor Day assuming it’s open to out-of-staters.

1.) No - former AP
2.) At least a month out, probably longer. I want them to work out all the bugs before I go. I also am not sure that I want to pay that much money for one day. I'll be watching trip reports, etc.

1. Yes. We had signature plus APs that were still good, but they were due to expire before our next trip so I just happened to pick up 4-day park hoppers with MaxPass before COVID hit. I think I was trying to get in before a rumored price hike. Feeling very lucky!
2. We are VGC owners so we have a couple trips on the books (September and January), but I also have a June 1-4th waitlist in that I hope comes through. I'm going to try to book park days for the June trip, hoping the waitlist comes through. If it doesn't, I'll move the park reservations to our Labor day trip. I'm trying to decide whether to book a couple rooms at the Grand in case the VGC waitlist doesn't come through. It would be fun to have our trip overlap opening day for Marvel (which would be our last day). Maybe?

No tickets.
DVC reservations for Sept and Dec.
Planning to add another......really want an AP, but we'll see what happens

1) Yes, 5 Day PH with MaxPass
2) Looking at the middle of October as my wife has a week off from school. Hoping a lot of the stuff is back to normal. Also hoping for some type of AP that we can upgrade into.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter