Poll for the 4th annual Girls-Only trip dates

Select the dates you would like for the 4th annual Girls Only trip

• February 24 - 28

• March 3 - 8

• March 31 - April 4

• April 14 - 18

• No preference, I can attend anytime

Results are only viewable after voting.
Beth~ Would you please, please, please change my vote to Mar 31- April 4.
Please!!
Thanks so much!!

That's our Spring break, the boys will be gone, so it will be easier to get away.

Time is running out!! Tomorrow is the LAST day to vote.

Some non-DISers have placed their votes (Donna and Felecia), and Steph has requested hers to be changed from no preference to a specific date (3/31 - 4/4), so taking those into account, this it where we now stand:

February 24 - 28 8 votes

March 3 - 8 12 votes

March 31 - April 4 12 votes

April 14 - 18 12 votes

No preference, I can attend anytime 4 votes

Yep, it's a three way tie!!! Some are still left to vote, so it should be interesting to see how it all ends up. popcorn::

Im bummed that I will be at work and won't see the final vote till I get home tonight. Unless one of my super sweet Diva buddies who has my work email can let me know. Just sayin.

Beth~ Would you please, please, please change my vote to Mar 31- April 4.
Please!!
Thanks so much!!

That's our Spring break, the boys will be gone, so it will be easier to get away.
Okie doke. :thumbsup2 I'll make that change for you.

Im bummed that I will be at work and won't see the final vote till I get home tonight. Unless one of my super sweet Diva buddies who has my work email can let me know. Just sayin.

I can email you if you'd like.

Current standings, including the changes and nonDISer votes:
February 24 - 28 = 8 votes

March 3 - 8 = 11 votes

March 31 - April 4 = 14 votes

April 14 - 18 = 12 votes

No preference, I can attend anytime = 4 votes

Unless something changes between now and 2:18 (not sure what time zone that is) then our new dates will be March 31 through April 4.

Just got a message from Stacie that she asked me to post here:

Oh, my mom is thinking of joining us for our trip next year, as is my sis Nikki. Nikki has never been, but after she gets home from Afghanistan, she wants to do as many fun things as she can. Plus, when if Vegas last August she enjoyed you guys and thought you were nothing like she thought you would be. And my mom has joined us this past year at Ariel's for lunch, and thinks she wants to do more next year. She really enjoyed the mini meets she has gone too as well.

So, if its not an issue, can you add them to the list? As for voting they will choose 3/31-4/4 as well since that is what works for them both. Mom's boss will be gone during that time and the office will be closed. And those dates won't interfere with my sister's NCIS training.

My mom is not computer savvy, so she will not make a screen name for herself, and Nikki is in Afghanistan still, so no DIS access there for her.

Okay, latest standings given this new info is:

March 3 - 8 = 11 votes

March 31 - April 4 = 17 votes

April 14 - 18 = 14 votes

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

Well, as the poll goes unless it really changes between now and 2:18 I won't be going. I am open to any dates but those.

Beth I didn't know people who weren't on the dis could vote. Could you put a vote down for mom for the 14th through 18th. Thanks! :)

I see that we have a couple of voters for the april 14- 18 dates that are under the 18 yr. age limit for the trip.

Beth I didn't know people who weren't on the dis could vote. Could you put a vote down for mom for the 14th through 18th. Thanks! :)

Yes, that questions was asked and I said it was fine since we have several nonDISers, like your mom, who've been on multiple trips now and plan to come again, but for one reason or another are not online. Or we have some, like Stacie's sister who want to join but cannot access a computer. So you can add a vote for them and they will be counted. :thumbsup2

I'm also adding my aunt. Some of you might recall she was on the list to come this year as my roomie but was unable to make it, so she's planning on attending next year. She's a total foodie, her husband's practically a chef and does all the cooking, and she loves her wine, so she's asked to be added to the Food and Wine dates.

Soooooooooo, we are now at:

March 3 - 8 = 11 votes

March 31 - April 4 = 19 votes

April 14 - 18 = 18 votes

I don't think that Beth is counting the non-Diva votes that have popped up.

Actually, I'm counting all votes. Some names are unfamiliar to me, but we are open to anyone, so perhaps they are planning to come depending on the dates. kwim?

All I can say is hopefully everyone who voted is on the up and up, and really interested in the trip, and not trying to sway the vote one way or the other. That would a shame. :sad2:

Click on the names of those who have voted. There are a couple of high school kids that still won't be 18 by our trip. We're getting very popular when the high school kids want to come along.

Chris, I think nerdylightbulb might even be a guy. At least, the avatar shows a guy.

:lmao: Why on earth would high school kids want to come along?? :rotfl2:

Well, if you can let me know which ones they are, I'll discount their votes. I don't have time to check just now. Gotta get off the computer for a bit. BBL!

I don't think so. Under interests it lists "boys." So unless it's a guy interested in boys.......

Kaoden is on nerdylightbulb's "friends list". I wonder if she knows anything?? Obviously, both nerdylightbulb and MrsCamberlain's votes won't count.

Kaoden is on nerdylightbulb's "friends list". I wonder if she knows anything?? Obviously, both nerdylightbulb and MrsCamberlain's votes won't count.

They ar emy daughters and I am finding this interesting because over the weekend they threw a fit about me going at all. Needless to d=say I will find out what is going on. I am sorry about this and please remove their votes. I am pretty upset right now over this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter