Poll: How are you paying for your wedding?

How are you paying for your wedding? (or how did you pay for it?)

• Parents/Someone else is paying for it.

• Fiancee and I - Out of our pockets

• Credit Cards or other Loan

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aurora63

<font color=0066CC>I do look ravishing, don't I?<b
Here is a poll for those of you currently planning or who have had a Disney wedding.

I wish there was an option for self financing with the help of parents! That's how we are doing it!

Well I'm the bride's Mom and we're paying for the whole kit and kaboodle (except the dress & honeymoon) :D :D :D When my DD announced that she was engaged and that she wanted a big wedding and me being the true Disney geek that I am, said "Hey, how about getting married in WDW??" YIKES !!! Little did I know what I was getting myself into. LOL

So here we are planning a FTW with the ceremony at the WP and an evening reception at the Italy Isola and I have to admit I'm definitely suffering from "sticker shock". I just had no idea it would cost this much. But, I should have known. Afterall it is Disney.

But all in all, we're having a great time planning. Andrea's sisters and myself are living vicariously through her and planning the wedding of our dreams. We consult her occasionally ;) ;) ;)

We consult her occasionally

That is too funny!

My mother is also beginning to live vicariously through me. She wants to help pay for the wedding (VR I should say), but due to financial circumstances can contribute only a little. Anyway, I was telling her about my idea for a pontoon boat cruise to watch the MK fireworks, and about my dress, and my idea for lavender flowers, and she started getting all excited...ah, I'm getting excited now too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter