Votes: 163 21.2%
  • 300-500

Votes: 205 26.7%
  • 500-1000

Votes: 115 15.0%
  • 1000+

Votes: 34 4.4%

• Total voters

I just moved into the >500 category, and had to recast my vote!
I added 30 BCV Points, and plan to use them every 2nd or 3rd year (unless I add on a few more in 2021) :earboy2:

Took me a while, but I finally got up to 350 this past year. I have a large family of 7, so we need a 2 bedroom every time we come. I finally have enough to that each year for a week or so.

I am at 210 I was very happy with my 150 at BRV. It was perfect for a week in a studio, 2 every other year, for my daughter and I. We started when she was 2, and had some amazing trips. It has been different recently because now my family is 6ppl. Now its 2 bedroom villas about every year and half for a week. 150 was still OK, but I missed be able to go to different resorts, for short visits. It's just a different mode of WDW travel. Back when my travel was more flexible I fell in love with VGC, but I knew my 150 wouldn't get me there anymore, so I now have 60 at VGC. When the kids are all out of the house I think we can do 1 bedrooms every other year, I think that will suit me until the end of my BRV contract. I don't think I will ever buy more, even when BRV expires. After that, I will use my remaining 60 to meet my needs. I have seen the dues projections and I don't think I want to be paying on 210 at 2050 rates. I know lots of people talk about wanting later expiration dates, but for me I don't want to owe Disney so much money late in life.

We became DVC members in July when we bought 400 points at Riviera. Then addonitis hit a few months later and we are now close to closing on 200 points at Grand Californian. Addontis has already hit again, and we are saving up for more Grand Californian points. When we extra money at the end of the month, we see that as a set of DVC points. For example, when we are under budget after our monthly Target trip, one of us will say that's half of a Grand Californian point. It should be noted our Welcome Home trip is not until February.

Last edited:
Jumped from 100 to 360 in two months time. Usually we banked and borrowed for every three year trips using 300 points. Still trying to comprehend that I'll have more points than that coming in each year. That's enough for the present.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter