Poll: How many times have you been to Disney World in the last 10 years?

How many times have you visited Walt Disney World Resort since January 2014?

• 0 visits

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • 1-2 visits

Votes: 32 14.5%
  • 3-4 visits

Votes: 33 14.9%
  • 5-8 visits

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • 9-11 visits

Votes: 24 10.9%
  • 12-15 visits

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • 16 or more visits

Votes: 64 29.0%

• Total voters

marcar12

Mouseketeer
Reading these boards always makes me wonder how frequently posters here visit Disney World. So just for the fun of it I thought I would create a poll!

This is specific to Disney World, so if you have gone to other Disney parks in the last 10 years, don't count those trips when answering this.

So, how many times have you been to Disney World since January 2014?

Even with a pandemic in there a couple years, we are still in the 16+ category. We probably got a couple shorter, extra trips in there as Disney was reopening from Covid - it made us appreciate how much we enjoy the peace and magic of our trips to Disney World! We also had extra DVC points we didn't want to lose (or rent)!!

Spent the lunch hour researching pictures on my phone to get a count:
14 trips to WDW since 2014.
Many years were 3 times/year, then we'd take off a year. Trip durations were usually 7-10 days or so, usually a little over a week.
(also 7 trips to Universal Orlando, about half just to Universal only, and the rest combined w WDW)

We go at least twice a year, so there's 20 trips right there. There was one 12 month period where we went 4 times, and we went to DLP a couple of years ago.

We went three times in the past 10 years, half because I didn't feel supported as a person with a disability in 2016 and half because it was just so difficult to manage the arrangements esp flights, add that to expense and I would just end up walking away annoyed over and over.

Having my kids in college was also super disruptive to family vacation time. There was virtually no overlap, the state schools airport coverage for both my kids was appalling so it just wasn't navigable:badpc: except for the summer and it is way too hot in the summer so, alas, nothin' for a decent chunk and then Covid was a big deterrent. If I could have flown my kids more easily I probably would have arranged meetups there even if I was skipping the parks.

My last trip went well with DAS as support, taking my time going slowly and resting frequently so I expect more trips in the next 10 🙏 hopefully

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter