Poll of the Day Thread

Poll of the Day-4/25-

If you were to have the option of taking the monorail, or walking to your destination while on a Disney trip, which would you select? Walking or taking the monorail?

Poll of the Day-4/23-

Do you prefer to wear shorts or pants?
Pants.

Poll of the Day-4/24-

When you see a spider in your house, do you-
*Ask someone else to kill it?
*Kill it yourself?
*Other

I prefer to have someone else kill it, but can on my own. Sometimes that fails horribly and I jump around screaming and smacking myself because I think there's a spider on me. I'm such a good adult.

Poll of the Day-4/25-

If you were to have the option of taking the monorail, or walking to your destination while on a Disney trip, which would you select? Walking or taking the monorail?

I'd probably walk.

Poll of the Day-4/25-
Since all three of us have physical disabilities we would take the monorail.

As far as walking or monorail, it depends on the length.

I'll take a beignet at Cafe du Monde, NO! Other than that, I do not eat them.

Poll of the Day-4/28-

Yesterday was National Prime Rib day. When you eat prime rib, do you like it with horseradish, and au jus?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter