Poll of the Day Thread

Poll of the Day-5/1-

When doing a load of laundry, do you separate your clothes according to color, or just wash everything together?

Poll of the Day-5/1-

When doing a load of laundry, do you separate your clothes according to color, or just wash everything together?
LOL. It's a complicated process. There's DH's uniforms. My work clothes, slacks only and tops only. Towels only. Jeans & sweats only. Everything else gets thrown in together.

Poll of the Day-5/1-

I prefer to do lights and darks, but I never seem to have enough lights, so I end up mixing unless there's a specific shirt I want washed.

Poll of the Day-/2-

Garlic bread or garlic knots?

Bread.

Poll of the Day-5/3-

Peanut butter and banana sandwich-yum or pass?

Yum. Add some bacon and feel like Elvis!

Poll of the Day-4/26-
Beignets- yum or pass?
Never had one.

Poll of the Day-4/27-
Iced tea-yum or pass? Sweetened or unsweetened?
YUM! Unsweetened because I'm a Type 1 diabetic, but I do add the blue packets.

Poll of the Day-4/28-
Yesterday was National Prime Rib day. When you eat prime rib, do you like it with horseradish, and au jus?
I don't eat prime rib or horseradish.
Poll of the Day-4/29-
Do you own a college teams shirt, sweatshirt, or other logo item?
I own shirts, sweatshirts, hats, and various other items as do the rest of my family. #GoIllini
Poll of the Day-5/1-
I sort by colours.

Poll of the Day-/2-
Garlic bread or garlic knots?
Bread

Poll of the Day-5/3-
Peanut butter and banana sandwich-yum or pass?
I'll pass.

Poll of the Day-5/4-

Today while watching t.v., I heard an actor say the words mayo sandwich. Have you ever had one, and would you try it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter