POLL: Oogie Boogie Bash - Did You Get Tickets?

Did You Secure Oogie Boogie Bash Tickets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoseColored97

DIS Veteran
I can't put this in my super thread, but very curious on how many people got OBB tickets. If you answer yes, please specify whether you secured your tickets today or during the MK pre-sale.

nightmare before christmas gif | WiffleGif

Was able to get today through the app on my phone in safari while browsers in Chrome and Edge on the computer just had the queue. Also, was unsuccessful on my tablet which was also in Chrome.

Last edited:

I got mine during the MK presale. I signed on with my Mac about 8:50. It took about and hour and half to get in. The last thirty minutes moved very fast and it when the bar was half way when the minutes started really counting down. 3 When I got in, there were no issues and all dates were available. I completed the transaction quickly and had the tickets in my app immediately.

Yes, today using the app method at 11:30 CST. Took me 2 tries but I was able to get 5 tickets for Halloween night. Got a confirmation right away. I had no idea just how lucky I was.

Got mine almost immediately after the pause. Was resetting my password…logged in and decided to try the app it worked

Got them today (yesterday for me), happened to open a second tab and loaded straight into being able to purchase them

After I read another post, I left my paused queue and went on the app. Third try I was able to purchase and my tickets were instantly in the app after that so I didn't worry about an email. This was around 1pm Eastern time.

Tried all day on at least 4 different devices, open to the queue as well as constantly refreshing, using VPNs, incognito, posted links on Facebook and here, signed in to the App, not signed in. The only good thing was that a Disney survey came up at one point about my experience on the site. I completed that survey to within an inch of it's life...

I got mine during MK presale after waiting about 4.5 hours in the queue. When I first got it, the date I wanted was sold out but I refreshed and it popped up.

I got 4 tickets yesterday. I was on my iphone, 2 ipads, a laptop and a desktop. Could not ever get through on anything (all queue pages were paused) until about 11:30am PT when I got through on my phone (after trying everything that was being posted as a tip on here for over an hour and failing to get through at all, over and over and over.) I have not idea what worked, as I had tried so many things. I do know that it was via the app (I think by searching Ooogie Boogie and then Select Tickets, over and over until I finally didn't get the dreaded black screen one time). It crashed at payment. I tried same again steps still on my phone, and after a few tries, I got back in and had to start over but was able to order tickets. Instantly saw the tickets in my app. I kept trying for at least another hour to try to see if I could get back in and see which dates were still open for others on these boards who were asking, but I never got back in at all. Just got redirected to the black screen over and over again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter