Poll: Passionate about Disney and Coffee?

Are you passionate about getting coffee at Disney?

• Yes, I must have my coffee while at Disney!

Votes: 77 70.6%
  • Coffee is not a big deal to me at Disney

Votes: 16 14.7%
  • Coffee? Blech!

Votes: 16 14.7%

• Total voters
I wait all year long to have my morning coffee on the Poly beach. There is nothing better than coffee with a castle view and monorail and boats going by.

I bring my own coffee I like it black I like it iced
I’ll drink Starbucks in the parks I’ll go to the cove café on the ships and get me a mocha coffee sometimes out more than likely not
But you do not want to deal with me if I can’t have my coffee and I usually drink it all day long
I have a soda addiction so I try to stay away from soda but I drink coffee unless of course I have me an ice cold beverage the alcoholic variety when I’m at Epcot or on the ship it’s not like I’m driving the ship🤣🤣

My thots:

Coffee is a need not a want

If humans weren’t meant to drink coffee in 104 degree heat, they wouldn’t offer frozen coffee blends
I bring my own blend from home on vacation

I can quit anytime I want :crazy:

Just say no to Joffrey coffee

The Starbucks franchises in both WDW and U are not among their finest. (This coming from the mother of a son who worked as a barista while in school)

A caramel Frappuccino is worth the calories vs most desserts

Baileys in coffee is the perfect way to start a cruise sea day

Time for another mug of pike place & day dream about Seattle cruising with a stop at the SB original site :cloud9:

I voted "not a big deal" but I opened the thread because it IS a VERY BIG DEAL to my DD. ::yes::
We have definitely been sidetracked, late, taken the long route, etc. for her Disney Coffee Addiction.
It is REAL!

I voted "not a big deal" but I opened the thread because it IS a VERY BIG DEAL to my DD. ::yes::
We have definitely been sidetracked, late, taken the long route, etc. for her Disney Coffee Addiction.
It is REAL!
Haha...sounds familiar. It is a big deal for me, but an even BIGGER deal for my DW. I remember rope dropping MK and she is getting in line for Starbucks. I said, "Couldn't we just wait for coffee until after the first ride?" She just looked at me like I grew a second head and said I was from Mars.

Reactions: KSL
The Starbucks franchises in both WDW and U are not among their finest. (This coming from the mother of a son who worked as a barista while in school)

A caramel Frappuccino is worth the calories vs most desserts

:cloud9:

A Chocolate Cream Cold Brew is quite lovely on a hot day. I'll be glad when this "Pumpkin Spice" season is over, I like pumpkin pie, that doesn't mean I want EVERYTHING in the grocery store and coffee shops to taste like pumpkin pie.

Haha...sounds familiar. It is a big deal for me, but an even BIGGER deal for my DW. I remember rope dropping MK and she is getting in line for Starbucks. I said, "Couldn't we just wait for coffee until after the first ride?" She just looked at me like I grew a second head and said I was from Mars.

This is why we bring everything we need to make coffee in the room the way we like it (that and not being fond of Starbucks or Disney coffee in general). Bringing (or storing in an owners locker) a press pot, aeropress or moka pot (all pretty cheap - each gets you a slightly different cup of coffee) - and if its your thing, a milk foamer (also pretty cheap - the little manual ones work great), then bringing your own decent grounds and having whatever you think makes a coffee shop coffee (milk, sugar, chocolate syrup, flavored syrups), protects those precious rope drop minutes.

However, some people are very loyal to their Starbucks in store experience - I once was in the British Isles with a tour group - and there was a woman who INSISTED in stopping at every Starbucks we saw. I wanted to spend as much time as possible inside the British Museum, not the inside of a Starbucks that looks just like the inside of the Starbucks two miles from my house.

Related: I had the best cup of coffee in my LIFE at California Grill. It was worth not being able to fall asleep until 2am :P

A Chocolate Cream Cold Brew is quite lovely on a hot day. I'll be glad when this "Pumpkin Spice" season is over, I like pumpkin pie, that doesn't mean I want EVERYTHING in the grocery store and coffee shops to taste like pumpkin pie.
/\ This!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter