• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POLL: What Month do you go to WDW?

We have been in October, November, December, January and March. I love going in the cold months. This is the first year we are going in the summer months and I'm not sure if I'm going to like it.

Late October/Early November. I think Halloween is the best time to go :)

We usually go in August, but this year because we are going to DL in August, we are going to WDW in Oct. :Pinkbounc

March...definately March. I would like to go in October next year.

Usually the last week of July and first week of August, but this year we have to go early due to kids' summer band schedules. We'll be at WDW for the last two weeks of June.

I've taken a solo trip in December for the past two years. If I can afford it, I'd like to repeat this year too. :)

I think I have gone in every month of the year but I love December.
Going next in may, then June and possibly Aug and a cruise in Aug and then in December but who knows what other trips are in store.

Now that we live in Florida, we go every month but our favorite time to go is the end of Sept / early October. It's value season, the crowds are low and the weather is great!

Usually in January, but sometime December or September. This year we are going in August in addition to our January trip, and next year we will be going in January and October.

I've been in October, June/July and December.

December is my favorite!

We've been in Nov.,Dec,Feb,Mar,Apr and May and I think my favourite time to go is the first 2 weeks in December when everything is so festive and the lights are gorgeous.;) :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We've decided September is the time for us. Low crowds, great weather. Park hours are shorter, but with low crowds, you don't need them open as late. Makes for a nice, relaxing vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter