• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POLL: What Month do you go to WDW?

Us Floridians know to go in September or January. September the kids are mostly back in school so it's less crowded and pretty much the same with January. Also, those two months, plus early to mid-November, the weather is BEAUTIFUL!

DISNEY DIVA - was there supposed to be a "poll" to mark on this thread?

Late April - Early May, although this year it will be August - UGH!! - we gots a wedding to go to.

Two time in Sept for us--we loved it although it is hot but no crowds. Once last Dec for Dis con--i loved it then too, not crowded at all. This year we are trying Oct to hi mnsshp--I hope we love it too.

We have gone many times in June, May, & August. Once in October. I loved them all!

February is our favorite month to go a couple of weeks before Pres. week....or November a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving.

We usually go the first week in November (of course...we're from New Jersey!lol), but this year we are going the first week in December. November has always had perfect weather, I hope early December will be just as nice!

We used to always go the third week of January. But, now that the kids are in middle school we go the February vacation week. Also, since adding the second DVC contract, we have added the third week of August. So now we go twice a year, February & August.

I'm always there........but in reality

Always in the summer...usually August and always at Christmas and New Years...occasionally in the Spring too!!

Up until DS started HS we always went for 7 - 10 days in November with Thanksgiving falling in the middle of our trip. Once DS entered HS we have been going in June. Once DS graduates HS and goes to college DH & I will begin going in September. Annmarie

Always late Oct/early Nov
(altho C-mas time is BEAUTIFUL - but way too busy and
summertime is way too hot)
Always liked mid-March, too (not vacation break)

We always go in July...would like to go in the fall, but husband's place of business always closes 2 weeks in July, so they have no say in vacation time:( But am happy to go to Disney in July even though it is extremely hot and the crowds are a bit much at times:D

Will I get kicked off the DIS if I say this????

I never go....

I live 10 minutes away, and I haven't been in at least 4 years.

I just love the DIS and everybody here!!!

I grew up in Orlando, so every summer, family would come to visit....and Mom would pack us all up in the car and take the guests to Disney World. I used to say I knew every crack in the sidewalk.

I just don't go anymore....don't hate me!

But if I DID go, it'd be in February. It's cold & rainy, and no crowds or lines.

We went in December last year and we are going again the same time. We loved the weather and the decorations. Crowds were not bad at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter