Votes: 22 19.5%
  • July 15th

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • August 1st

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • August 15 or later

Votes: 29 25.7%

• Total voters
They are allowing FP reservations from May 10th on. Nothing up to May 9th. Maybe they are hopeful, but I don't see them opening before June 1st. Even that is questionable.

I am hoping that the limited stuff starts June 1st so my trip in September might include parks. Something has got to give soon though. The world cannot stay like this. Things just won't ever re-open.

I have no idea... I go back and forth. I have a November trip and I want the park up and running by then so I hope it opens over the summer at any point! I feel like people will eventually prioritize the economy over the science, and at some point it will open, whether it should or shouldn't, over the summer. I'd guess August is safe... before that, IDK.

I was just looking at the Phases for reopening the country and was trying to figure out how things might look at the parks.

I was just looking at the Phases for reopening the country and was trying to figure out how things might look at the parks.

It seems that Disney Springs would be able to re-open (with social distancing) under phase 2 and the parks possibly under phase 3. Even if phase 3 were implemented it would still take some time for a full reopening of everything to occur.

I'm hoping the parks will be open by the time of our trip at the end of August, but I'm not holding my breath. Pretty good chance they're not even open by then. Shanghai re-opened their Disney Springs equivalent back on Mar 9th, 6 weeks ago, and still hasn't re-opened their park. FL's Disney Springs isn't even open yet. Given even a projected June 1st opening for the resorts and DS, following Shanghai as an example, that would make it around mid-July to reach the point that Shanghai's at today, still with it's park closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter