Poll: Which one is the better corn dog?

Which is the better corn dog?

• Total voters
I voted for the Lil' Red Wagon, since that's the only one I've had. It was pretty good at the time, park was closing, we were hungry, and it was quick and fast. It has been quite a few years since we've been, but the corn dogs were pretty big. I made the mistake of ordering two for myself when one would have sufficed.

For those that like the hot link dog's and don't roll your own, I usually see them at my local Smart and Final.

I love both! But Stage Door has a little higher vote for me because they come with fries versus chips.

Have you heard about the new Spicy 3 Flavored Corn Dog at Corn Dog Castle for Pixar Fest?! Its a hot link sausage, pepper jack cheese and a Cajun sausage all in ONE corn dog. Sound amazing! I haven't tried it yet, but I like spicy and I LOVE Corn Dogs, so I'm very excited to try this!

Good eats!
Kriss :tink:

Do they still have a corn dog cart in Downtown Disney? I read there was one a few months ago. I love the ones from the Little Red Wagon the most, possibly, but they are all great.

I just ate a hot link corn dog at Corn Dog Castle yesterday. Yum! I was very impressed that they offered a mozzarella stick ‘corn dog’ for vegetarians. Too bad my DD wanted to stay home and hang out with her BF. Teenagers <smh>

In 30+ years of visits, I have never had a corn dog at Disneyland. I'm not a fan of them in general. What makes the ones at DLR so special? Don't they all pretty much taste the same? I've considered trying them every time I'm there, but it seems kind of a long line and a little expensive for a food I'm not usually a fan of.

In 30+ years of visits, I have never had a corn dog at Disneyland. I'm not a fan of them in general. What makes the ones at DLR so special? Don't they all pretty much taste the same? I've considered trying them every time I'm there, but it seems kind of a long line and a little expensive for a food I'm not usually a fan of.

I am wondering the same thing. As Chef Skinner said in his disapproving voice... "Cheap sausages dipped in batter and deep fried. You know, American" Pretty much matches my feelings as well.

I eat them all from time to time and there is probably no difference but the Little Red Wagon is the authenic experience.

Got out first day in thrnparks in 3 years and Corn Fog Castle was the convenient option, and it scratched the itch just fine.

Would be tempted to try the hot link and seasonal options fron Corn Fog Castle sone times

We ended up eating the Stage Door Cafe one on Thu and the Corn Dog Castle one on Fri. The kids liked both (I’m doing the low-carb thing, so no corn for me). I guess we have to come back soon to try out the Little Red Wagon & the DTD cart...
:tongue:

Thank you so much for all the great advice!!!

I just ate a hot link corn dog at Corn Dog Castle yesterday. Yum! I was very impressed that they offered a mozzarella stick ‘corn dog’ for vegetarians. Too bad my DD wanted to stay home and hang out with her BF. Teenagers <smh>

It's actually cheddar cheese. And It is fantastic. Like the best grilled cheese ever.

I am usually partial to the Little Red Wagon for nostalgic reasons, but love the variety at Corn Dog Castle. I feel like Corn Dog Castle is a little more consistent, maybe because they have more room in their kitchen and aren't crammed in there?

All of the above... all are good corn dogs... just don’t get one at WDW! 2 months and 9 days till I get one!

I didn't even know where to find a corn dog at WDW. Please elaborate, though, on why not?

Have you heard about the new Spicy 3 Flavored Corn Dog at Corn Dog Castle for Pixar Fest?! Its a hot link sausage, pepper jack cheese and a Cajun sausage all in ONE corn dog. Sound amazing! I haven't tried it yet, but I like spicy and I LOVE Corn Dogs, so I'm very excited to try this!

Oh yes, the Tempermental Taste-Shifting Corn Dog! I had one last week and was equally excited. It was huge! Not as spicy as I thought it might be, but really great to be able to enjoy three flavors in one. The dipping sauce was interesting, but I'd probably go with regular mustard next time. I really enjoyed it, but given how generous it was with the sausages and cheese, I felt pretty loaded down afterwards. While I hadn't planned to get another one, with all this talk of corn dogs, I might have to stop in once more before Pixar Fest is over.[/QUOTE]

The Little Red Wagon is the most iconic but I never want to stand in that line!!! I prefer Stage Door Cafe because you can get fries to go along with it. One of these days I need to try the cheese stick one at DCA...

I am wondering the same thing. As Chef Skinner said in his disapproving voice... "Cheap sausages dipped in batter and deep fried. You know, American" Pretty much matches my feelings as well.

I haven't had one in years since we no longer eat meat. BUT the ones at Disneyland are better and larger than a traditional corndog you find elsewhere. They are quite filling because they're so large. Fried so not so healthy, but they are tasty.

I think corn dog to corn dog it's Little Red Wagon, but the spicy corn dog and other options at Corn Dog Castle are nice too.

I had this accidentally as I thought I had ordered the Hot Link Corn Dog but actually got this (I said Spicy, but I didn't realize this was a thing). Anyway, it is pretty great. The middle part is all cheese, but it gets gooey and starts to flow around the other two sausage links. You also get this sweet & spicy sauce or compote thing to dip it in. I really enjoyed it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter