Poll: Who ya votin for?

Me - Duncan Hunter
DH - Guiliani
DS (his first time voting) - Guiliani

It would be nice to be able to change the rules and keep the one we have now for another 8 years, but id say now Thompson would get my vote. Huckabee would be nice, but realistically hes a long shot. Cant vote for Rudy because he is only a fiscal Republican. I havent figured Romney out yet, he could be a dark horse.

Right Now I am voting for "none of the above".................

Democrat OR Republican

Edwards, Obama, or Hillary - - I am really not sure right now. It will depend on debates and more research.
I would really like to see an Obama/Edwards ticket!

I don't know.

I don't want to debate these are just my thoughts. I'm right in the middle politically so I consider both sides.

Hillary- After Bush, Clinton, Bush.... I feel like do I really want another Clinton? I like the Clinton's too.

Rudy- I just can't see myself voting for him-ever.

Obama- I said I'd never vote for him because I didn't think he had enough experience but now I'm starting to think maybe it is time for a real change.

McCain- I've always liked him but I don't think he stands a chance at winning the nomination.

Romney- Don't really know much about him, need to learn more.

Thompson- Again I don't know enough about him to form a educated opinion yet.

ETA- I forgot Edwards- I like him but not sure if I'd vote for him again, did so last time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter