Poly fireworks timing

Lullabee

Earning My Ears
Could anyone please help us plan timing? Visiting Legoland one day of our trip but hoping to catch the MK fireworks that night. They close at 6pm then 1 hour drive back to WDW. Need an ADR to park at the poly so thinking dinner at captain cooks or trader sam's and dessert at Kona Cafe. Fireworks from the beach at 9:20. What timeframe would work for the Kona ADR? We could do dessert first if that would help and monorail if we had extra time. Last minute plans since my kid suddenly realized that fireworks are no longer terrifying so reservation options are limited!

When is your trip? Kona Cafe is closing for refurbishment in August... just wanted to make sure you knew.

When is your trip? Kona Cafe is closing for refurbishment in August... just wanted to make sure you knew.
Thanks so much! Just arrived in Florida and lego day is this Friday. I've only ever eaten breakfast there. Would it be reasonable to have dessert at 830 and be out in time to see fireworks at 920?

Thanks so much! Just arrived in Florida and lego day is this Friday. I've only ever eaten breakfast there. Would it be reasonable to have dessert at 830 and be out in time to see fireworks at 920?
I can't speak from experience... going there (Poly) next month for the first time. I think that would be cutting it a little too close for my taste (anxiety over being late lol)... I would try to get an 8pm reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter