Poly is where it’s at!

Yeah, I bought POLY at $148 and sold at $179, but if you factor in the closing costs I paid at purchase, the incidental buyer/seller fees I paid, and the 9% going to the broker, it’s not a lot of money. Don’t get me wrong - I’m happy to make a little money but it’s nothing crazy. On a 100 point contract, I feel like it’s going to work out to $700-$800. It’s certainly not life changing.

With the new GFV building announced I could see poly losing its crown as best DVC studio.
Also with being able to book 1 and 2 bedrooms I think GFV resale will be a bigger draw then resale poly

With the new GFV building announced I could see poly losing its crown as best DVC studio.
Also with being able to book 1 and 2 bedrooms I think GFV resale will be a bigger draw then resale poly

GFV already is a bigger draw. I believe it's consistently the highest price for resale amongst the Florida resorts.

That doesn't mean that Poly has been de-valued. When put side by side with the Poly, GFV has all the charm and character of a thumbtack. (Just my opinion, obviously). The rooms themselves are very very nice though, I gotta say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter