POLY Lake View?

disney1474

DIS Veteran
First time staying at the Poly in July and can't wait!!
Do all the lake view's have a view of the castle?? hoping to watch fireworks from our balcony.

Do all the lake view's have a view of the castle?? hoping to watch fireworks from our balcony.
You’ll want to request a 2nd or 3rd floor room. Many of the 1st floor rooms have the bungalows blocking the view. Though the fireworks being higher can be seen.

Poly lake view studios are all in the Moorea building (the North facing side). I agree with above poster and would request a higher floor as I personally consider the first floor units "bungalow view" as opposed to lake view.

Stayed at the Poly in early December we did not have a lake view however we found great spots to view the fireworks. There is a hill overlooking the bungalow's that is perfect for watching fireworks.

Definitely request an upper floor. We have had some fabulous views!!! First time I walked through the door and saw the castle right in front of me. Truly magical. Enjoy!!!

As mentioned, you want to request a high floor. But I'd hazard a guess that is what most everyone else requests also if they have the LV category booked. We did not have our request for that filled on our first stay there. Next stay was 1 room for fewer nights and my nephew got the 2nd floor. Other rooms we've just gone with standard view, saved some points and stepped outside for the fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter