Poly or WL?

shayausten

Earning My Ears
I need help deciding where to stay. We are going in Nov and have found some good rates. We have narrowed it down to these two resorts. The Poly is about 50 dollars more a nt. I need some input from those who have stayed at these resorts. We will have a newborn and a 10 and 5 year old. Thanks so much

We stayed at the poly in a concierge room and loved it. The one thing that is different about the poly is that we had a daybed in the room and on top of that the room is a bit bigger so you could i think set up a portable crib in there. The daybed might be aplus incase your 10 y/o wants a bed to himself, and then the 5y/o could sleep in the daybed. I was 18 at the time and my brother was 14 and having the ablity to sleep on the daybed was great, especially since he tosses and turns all night. Cant tell you how the WL would work, I will bestaying there in December with my fiance for the first time. From what I have heard the poly might be a better choice for your family.

How long will you be staying? Have you thought about switching resorts during your trip? I wouldn't suggest it unless you are staying 5 or more days.

I would stay at the Polynesian. I think the atmosphere is great and you can't beat being on the monorail. WL is beautiful too, but I think transportation would be more convenient from the Poly.

I'd definately recommend the Poly for your crew. The convience of a monorail resort with a little on is a great feature. The rooms at the Poly are about 70 - 80 sq ft bigger. There will definately be enough room for all of you, plus extra room for the pack 'n play. The WL is my FAVORITE resort, but I always recommend the Poly for people with small children, the transportation can't be beat!!!

Stay at the Poly in the Tokelau Longhouse. We did last year and loved it with our 3yo DS. Here's why: resort is soooo relaxing, volcano pool is great, monorail to MK, walk to TTC, Tokelau is next to quiet pool, arcade,laundry, and neverland club, and short walk to GCH. We stayed on 3rd floor and it was quiet which meant no problem for those afternoon naps.

We called and the WL was booked for our dates in Dec. I was told that it booked the fastest with the new codes b/c of the great price. The CM told me that there was very little availability using the new discount codes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter