Poly studio refurb

Just circling back. All DVC studios have been refurbed now? We'll be there in three weeks. Thanks.

Dan

Still has a mini fridge right?
Late Jan 2022 our studio had a beverage type cooler - solid door (not glass) and no freezer section. It kept our leftovers cool enough. We filled our cooler up with ice for our milk and other items we wanted really cold. It worked for us, but was a bit disappointed. Not enough to complain to management though. The room refresh was great and we enjoyed our stay. Loved the Murphy bed as I could make a man cave with the cushions and sleep while DW was watching TV and playing games on her tablet. Yes we're now at that age that we get excited about separate sleeping surfaces!!

Yes, Poly has been done for quite a while...I believe they finished early 2022
Must have been after that because we were there in August last year and our lake view deluxe studio was still the old style. Can't wait to see the new rooms though, we will certainly appreciate the large murphy bed rather than that pull out couch!

Dan

Must have been after that because we were there in August last year and our lake view deluxe studio was still the old style. Can't wait to see the new rooms though, we will certainly appreciate the large murphy bed rather than that pull out couch!

Dan

"early 2022" would be just a few months ago, so after your August trip. (When we were there in January 2022, our room in Pago Pago was already updated, but I know some areas were still awaiting Murphy beds a that point).

Of course, in my mind "early 2022" is still in the future. Time, man. It's a heckuva thing.

"early 2022" would be just a few months ago, so after your August trip. (When we were there in January 2022, our room in Pago Pago was already updated, but I know some areas were still awaiting Murphy beds a that point).

Of course, in my mind "early 2022" is still in the future. Time, man. It's a heckuva thing.
Yikes, you are right! For some reason I had 2021 in my mind. Sorry about that. Not enough coffee I guess!!! Lol

Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter