• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POLYNESIAN and the MONORAIL--CONSTRUCTION

jemmouse

DIS Veteran
Hello all! We are headed to the POLY on April13-18 :cool1::banana::cool1:
My question to you is, is the MONORAIL fixed yet? I knew it was closed from like 11-7 a few weeks back but haven't heard if it is DONE! Its my moms first ever visit to the POLY:yay: and I just am hoping for a great visit...

Oh and lastly, last year when I was there the quiet pool was under construction. How is it?

I'm not sure if it is still running on adjusted hours. However, I will say that it was not running from 11 to 6pm on March 12 (the last day of our trip). I hope that it is running like normal now and that you have a great trip! :)

Hello all! We are headed to the POLY on April13-18 :cool1::banana::cool1:
My question to you is, is the MONORAIL fixed yet? I knew it was closed from like 11-7 a few weeks back but haven't heard if it is DONE! Its my moms first ever visit to the POLY:yay: and I just am hoping for a great visit...

Oh and lastly, last year when I was there the quiet pool was under construction. How is it?

As far as I know,haven't read anything on the quiet pool being refurbed at this time...

How exciting for your family and your mother! :goodvibes Here's a little pixie dust to ensure your vacation is as magical as possible... pixiedust:

We are here now and have used the monorail many times this week during the "closed" times. From what I saw, it seems to be over.

It wasn't the monorail they were fixing, it was that they couldn't run it during the construction of the GF DVC villas, when they were operating a high crane over the monorail tracks. I was there 3/4-8 at Poly & it was not operating from 11am-6pm. I was back 3/22-27 and visited the Poly & it was running then, but not sure if it's sporadic or if they're back to the regular schedule.

The quiet pool looks the same as it always has, I didn't even know there had been work done on it! The volcano slide was closed for our 3/4-8 trip.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter