Polynesian July 4th or the park (Epcot, MK)?

Childs1stTime2Disney

*A dream is a wish your heart makes*
Which would you choose if you were staying at the Polynesian on July 4th? Stay at the hotel or go to a park? Epcot, or MK to see fireworks directly?

We have stayed at both Poly and The Grand over 4th of July week and enjoyed hanging out at the resorts on The 4th! My kids loved the activities, dance parties & games they had set up for them, and we did not feel like we were missing out on anything watching the fireworks from the resort. We’d do it again. Enjoy.

We were at Disney for the 4th last year. Magic kingdom has their 4th of July fireworks on both the 3rd and 4th. So I’d personally see the MK on the 3rd and then Epcot on the 4th.

If you only have the 4th to go, Epcot’s fireworks, IMO, were better than MKs. They were probably the best fireworks I’ve ever seen honestly. It was truly amazing. We did a fireworks dining package at spice road table and it was great. I would do Epcot’s 4th show over MKs hands down.

ETA: I truly think that epcots fireworks are worth it. And in the park. Like you feel it inside of you. I would go back for the 4th just to see those fireworks again.

We were at Disney for the 4th last year. Magic kingdom has their 4th of July fireworks on both the 3rd and 4th. So I’d personally see the MK on the 3rd and then Epcot on the 4th.

If you only have the 4th to go, Epcot’s fireworks, IMO, were better than MKs. They were probably the best fireworks I’ve ever seen honestly. It was truly amazing. We did a fireworks dining package at spice road table and it was great. I would do Epcot’s 4th show over MKs hands down.

ETA: I truly think that epcots fireworks are worth it. And in the park. Like you feel it inside of you. I would go back for the 4th just to see those fireworks again.
We were at MK last 4th. It was really fun too !

My family did the Rose and Crown package on year. We were sat right next to the bar, and it was so loud we couldn't talk! Which we found very funny, especially when our waitress was trying to take our order. We then went out to their special fireworks viewing area. I agree, they are the best fireworks I have ever seen. Truly amazing.

Watching the MK fireworks from the Poly beach is one of my favorite things ever, so you can't ever go wrong with that. But, as previously posted, EP fireworks on holiday nights are on another level. We were there for NYE this year, and I've never seen anything like the fireworks show they put on. I'd assume July 4 will be the same!

Ooh tough question. I would say stay at the Poly and watch from the beach with a nice drink. You get the music as well from the MK fireworks so the atmosphere will be great and you will be nice and close to your beds at the end of the evening and not have to worry about the crowds getting out of the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter