• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Polynesian - Pool + Fireworks

You cannot see any from the Oasis Pool. The Hawaii building is in the way. I’m not sure about the main pool. My guess would be that you might be able to see some as there really isn’t anything obstructing the view of the lagoon.

The main pool has a perfect unobstructed view of the Fireworks and they pipe the music is played over the speakers very clearly. IMO it is on of the best places to be I spend more nights in the pool watching the Fireworks than else where in the resort. The Hot tub I am not sure as it is off to the side and if I recall there are some trees blocking the view.

Your question has been well answered, but I'll add to the chorus...

Oasis Pool - No
Oasis Hot-tub - No
Lava Pool - Yes
Lava Hot-tub - No

This was 1/1/19... the shallow end/zero entry end of the pool is right behind where I'm standing (and was where my son was watching the fireworks). Audio was reasonably good here and throughout the pool area. If you stay in the pool, you do have lounge chairs and umbrellas that block parts of the view.

IMG_5523.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter