Polynesian roll in shower rooms

Disneydino

Earning My Ears
Hi, we’ve booked a standard view DVC room with a roll in shower. I wanted to put in a room request but touring plans shows no roll in shower rooms in any of the DVC buildings (I know that’s not true).

Has anyone stayed in a roll in shower room at Poly that they liked? I’m thinking first floor Tokelau might be best? Or is there any way to find out which rooms are possibilities?

Thanks!

Can confirm these roll-in shower rooms:

Hawaii building, room 1530

Niue building, room 1703

Hi, we’ve booked a standard view DVC room with a roll in shower. I wanted to put in a room request but touring plans shows no roll in shower rooms in any of the DVC buildings (I know that’s not true).

Has anyone stayed in a roll in shower room at Poly that they liked? I’m thinking first floor Tokelau might be best? Or is there any way to find out which rooms are possibilities?

Thanks!
I was just about to ask same question. Where are the Standard Studio Roll IN Shower Rooms at Poly?

Can't help with the locations, sorry. Perhaps someone will come along who can

You may unfortunately have to take what you get since this site about the Poly villas says there are only 4 with roll-in showers: https://wheelchairjimmy.com/listing/disneys-polynesian-villas-bungalows/

Not terribly surprising, as we added more VGF points to cope with the fact that there are too few roll-ins there, too, and the 1brs we prefer are lake view.

OK
I was just about to ask same question. Where are the Standard Studio Roll IN Shower Rooms at Poly?

We stayed in a DVC standard view roll-in shower room (the view was the smokers bench outside the pool area 😣 )

Can confirm: Tokelau, first floor room 1943. 1 queen bed, 1 pull down queen that was horribly uncomfortable

We did like the split bath layout (full roll-in shower bathroom + tub & sink room) and of course, it’s Poly, so we were always at Pineapple Lani eating Dole Whip, or Kona Cafe anyway 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter