• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Polynesian Room

birdy90414

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! We are staying at the Polynesian for the first time and sooooooooo looking forward to it. Does anyone have any suggestions on which building I should request. We have a standard garden view room requested. Thanks!

I would suggest
(1) Niue for central location. It's a small longhouse but right in the middle of everything and not very far from anything. No chance of a parking lot view or noise from the monorail or luau.
(2) Tahiti for 3 reasons. It's a newer building with slightly larger rooms, it is close to the TTC, and it's close to the beach. Even in a garden view room you would only be a few steps from a lagoon view!

We have stayed twice in Tokelau, it is near the quiet pool and a pleasant walk to Captain Cooks in fact everywhere you will need. :bounce: :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc

I liked Aortearoa (sp) on the monorail side. You can sit on the balcony and watch monorails go by. :) There's another monorail view building but it looks out over the parking lot.
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter