• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Polynesian studios?

Hi All
Just booked our first stay at the Poly and we are beyond excited. Deluxe Studio Standard View. I am concerned about the size of the pull down bed. I was told it was twin size. My son 13 will be on that and he is a big boy for his age 5'6 already. Everyone in the family says no worries if we are at the Poly we will sleep on the floor but lets face it I want happy campers in the morning for all the fun we are going to have and want to reassured that a good nights sleep will be had by all.

Hi All
Just booked our first stay at the Poly and we are beyond excited. Deluxe Studio Standard View. I am concerned about the size of the pull down bed. I was told it was twin size. My son 13 will be on that and he is a big boy for his age 5'6 already. Everyone in the family says no worries if we are at the Poly we will sleep on the floor but lets face it I want happy campers in the morning for all the fun we are going to have and want to reassured that a good nights sleep will be had by all.

No, they are not twin sized. The sleeper chairs in OKW, BLT and AKV are twin sized. The murphy beds are a bit shorter and narrower than a twin sized bed. The murphy bed is 33"x72". Twin beds are 39"x74".

No, they are not twin sized. The sleeper chairs in OKW, BLT and AKV are twin sized. The murphy beds are a bit shorter and narrower than a twin sized bed. The murphy bed is 33"x72". Twin beds are 39"x74".
OH Boy we may have an issue. Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it :)

Hi All

The length will probably be ok. I'm 5'5" and with a pillow could sleep on it ok. But if one is not a quiet sleeper the width could be the bigger issue.

I'm 5'6" and have spent about 7 nights on the pull down bed without issue. If it matters, I'm a side sleeper. Back sleepers might "stretch out" more.

I'm 5'6" and have spent about 7 nights on the pull down bed without issue. If it matters, I'm a side sleeper. Back sleepers might "stretch out" more.
Thank you for your response. I do feel better and I think it will be A OK. How can it not we will be at Disney at The Polynesian. Have a great day :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter