Polynesian Trash Chutes

Stratus22

Vacation more, Smile Often....
my family and I are staying at the Polynesian for the first time in October and just learned that we need to take our own trash to the trash chute. We are staying in a Bungalow and am wondering where exactly the closest chute would be? Also, has anyone ever brought their own trash bags? The ones I've seen provided seem a bit small. Thanks. DVC Newbie

Are you booking as a DVC member or renting from a DVC member? DVC only gets Trash pick up every 4 days. If you want you can take the trash to the nearest trash bin. I don't remember seeing one near the bungalows. You might need to take it into the Moorea longhouse. Which seems a little weird to me too. The other option is to purchase the daily Trash and Towel package for $25 per day, then you can get clean towels daily and trash service daily.

BTW, there should be a number of trash bags in the bottom of each trash can. There is usually a small roll of bags.

\

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter