ponchos for rain buy here or in disney?

if you're preparing for ponchos, i'd buy them in the poundshops here before you go.

Ponchos in DLP are €9 for adult and €7 for child. they also have Mickey Mouse ones for kids that are €16.

Thanks we have shower coats for kids but we only have big coats that are waterproof and the cheap pac a mac ones are rubbish so think we will just wait til we get there think they are good value tbh x

Thanks we have shower coats for kids but we only have big coats that are waterproof and the cheap pac a mac ones are rubbish so think we will just wait til we get there think they are good value tbh x

I'll have to respectfully agree to disagree with you ;) - I bought them at DLP a few years ago, they lasted one trip (they were worn twice) and then they ripped.

I'd buy there if you're not too bothered about the cost.

I bought poundland ones and they were shredded within half hour, it was quite windy and they were too lightweight and just blew about.

I bought DD one there and the only reason it got a tiny hole in it was because she was doing what 6 year olds do and stuck her finger through it fidding :) Still have it and she's used it a few times since.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter