• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poo sized guest?

momminnie

DIS Veteran
I would really like to hear from any body that considers themselves to be poo sized. Were the rides comfortable?

I just got a bad case of the giggles. I think you mean Pooh, as in winnie the pooh, right? Sorry, couldnt resist! I am not sure if you can edit a title of the thread though.

You should get some interesting replies!

I would really like to hear from any body that considers themselves to be poo sized. Were the rides comfortable?
If you are concerned about riding, try out the test seats available at the entrance of several attractions. Don't be embarrassed or ashamed...the seats are there for a reason. :)

BTW...on the Darkside you aren't Pooh sized...you're Shrek sized.
;)

Thanks, I had to laugh when I read it too! I needed that laugh today :)
I am Pooh sized, although I am sure I have been call POO in other not so nice terms a few times too!

But I am sure you will get many answers, I can tell you that I have ridden on all nonthrill rides at the 4 Disney parks many, many times. For a reference point I wear 3x-4x tops, carry most of my girth in my lower belly/hips/buttocks.
I don't do Astro Orbiter any more simply because of back issues and leg weakness, its too hard to get out of the orbiters although I do fit. Poohs Honey pots are a little awkward to get in and out of due to the small door but its so much fun that I always ride it. I have ridden Space Mountain but that was in my younger (although larger) years. I don't do the Speedway simply because its BORING!

At AK - (again, only non thrill rides) I can't think of anything that I have not done, I will say that Primeval Whirl for a Pooh sized person can be BRUTAL, as in even with the restraint system that it has I get slammed around and left with bruises, I can only imagine what a skinny person looks like after riding it!

EPCOT - Nothing I won't do except Test Track and Misson space.

DHS - Again, nothing I don't do as long as its not a thrill ride.

I am sure thrill ride lovers will chime in and tell you their experiences with those.

Disney is a very accomodating park for people of size. Allears.net has a section that is about Disney parks (maybe the "darkside" - Universal too, not sure) and being of a larger size, its very informative.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl: I just realized what I did! Oh well maybe it will get attention and a lot of answers!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Thanks for the answers thus far. I have done the Disney rides no problems. I was wondering about US/IOA. How about Seaworld do they have rides?

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl: I just realized what I did! Oh well maybe it will get attention and a lot of answers!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Thanks for the answers thus far. I have done the Disney rides no problems. I was wondering about US/IOA. How about Seaworld do they have rides?

There are a few rides that are considered restrictive at UOR, and all of those rides have test seats to try out before riding. SeaWorld has five major rides I can think of, but I think only the two coasters might have a size issue.

I have only been to the Universal side and I wear about a 22 in pants. I'm 5'4" and 268 pounds. I could NOT ride Rip Ride Rocket at all, not even close. The Mummy was tight, uncomfortably tight, but I fit. Same with Despicable Me, I fit, but it wasn't fun! Everything else on Universal side was ok.

I've heard that I won't fit on Potter, but I have yet to try.

7985CC58-7B95-4111-8D6F-76A6B3CAC2DC-121-000000205A17C9B7.jpg

I just got a bad case of the giggles. I think you mean Pooh, as in winnie the pooh, right? Sorry, couldnt resist! I am not sure if you can edit a title of the thread though.

You should get some interesting replies!

This!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter