Pool days during Halloween stay?

tinkb

Earning My Ears
We'll be staying in the days around and including Halloween. I'm reading the normal high is mid 70's. . . Does that equate to pool weather? I know at home I'd think that was on the cool side for swimming but maybe with the Florida humidity? Do people normally swim this time of year?

It really depends on what you prefer. Florida is not particularly humid in late October. 70's is warm enough for us but if it is cool for you at home it will likely be cool for you at Disney.

We swam middle November but was too cold for me being from the south.
Was nice to sit by the pool and enjoy some food or drink!

We have swam in both October and November. Usually it was in the 70s to low 80s altho there were the occasional days when it was too cool. FWIW we live outside of Philadelphia, PA so it isn't swimming season at home.

It just really depends. We've been in October when it's been warm enough to swim and once when it was pretty chilly. It's not something you can count on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter