Pool Hopping @ DL Hotels

dec2009mama

DIS Veteran
If staying at PP, can you get access to either the DL or GC pool? We've stayed at DL and loved the pool and seeing the pics of the PP pool its a bit lack luster compared to DL and GC -- also was hoping to rent a cabana for an afternoon and it doesn't look like the PP pool has them.....
Anyone know?

I don't think you can. But I have never tried. We always stay at DH bc my kids love the pool and slides. I would call DH and ask.

I believe you can rent a cabana at Disneyland Hotel for the day and that is the only way you are able to use the pool there.

I have heard if you rent a cabana, it *may* be possible. But it's really a call and ask thing, I don't know if that is a sure thing.

We've stayed at GCH and rented a cabana at DLH. Fun fact: you can rent a cabana for half day if you choose not full day which is what we do.

Your room keys won't let you into the other hotel pools but right now with some of the pool closures they are making exceptions.

Unfortunately, you are not allowed to pool hop at DLR. But I am pretty sure you can rent a cabana at another resort's pool, and as a PP mentioned, if your pool closed, you are granted access to the other pools.

Can anyone rent a cabana for a half day? Meaning someone staying outside the Disney bubble?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter