Pool on Check-out Day?

Tigger&Belle

<font color=blue>I'm the good girl on the DIS<br><
I know that a person can use the HRH pool on check-out day, but is there a place to change clothes after swimming? Also, if we've already checked out of our room and we are storing our luggage, can we stop by the bell room and pick up our swim things if we decide to swim?

Thanks, T&B

You would probably be able to change in the public restrooms by the area.

... you can use the Health Club facilities for free on your last day. We did this at HRH a few weeks ago and it worked out perfectly!! You can get a locker for your regular clothes and then take a shower, etc. before you leave for the airport. You can also have access to all your luggage in the storage area (right by the front door of the hotel) whenever you want to pick up/drop off things... I highly recommend heading to the pool on your last day -- it was a nice way to end our vacation! :)

Happy planning,
Sarah

Just a thought - does anyone know if you could rent a Cabana at HRH for the last day? We will be in no hurry to leave as we are just driving an hour south for a Sat. wedding. Might be a nice finale.

TIA

Yes I think u can hire a cabana on your last day am sure saw someone posting last year who did that as well:jester:

wdwphanatic, that's a good idea! Thanks!

goldcupmom, I think a person can rent a cabana on their last day. Last April we wished that we had of done that on our last day. We'd spent 4 days at the parks and went back on the 5th day, but we'd really seen all we'd wanted to see and, as we passed by the pool, we all commented on how that would have made for a relaxing day after all the running around. Before going on that trip I'd shown the cabana pictures to my husband, but he thought they were a waste of money (so it's all his fault we didn't do it. lol).

This year we won't be spending as much time in Orlando so won't have the time to do it.

T&B

I arrived home from HRH just this afternoon (Unfortunately, I was working - a convention at the convention center - and I am exhausted and had virtually no time for fun!!) and I read in the info in my room, that you can use the pool on the day of checkout, and shower and change in the health club. In VERY small print, it also says "Extra Charges May Apply". So be sure to ask what the charges may be!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter