Pool question...

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
If you stay at one DL resort hotel, will you have access to the other DL resort hotel pools?

If you stay at the GC you can use any of the 3 resorts pools. If you stay at DLH or PP you can go back and forth between these 2, but you may not use the GC pool unless you stay there.

I was under the impression there was no more pool hopping allowed! The PP guests were able to use the DLH pool while theirs was being renovated a while back, but not anymore. I could be wrong, but there have been many discussions about this on other boards I visit and the last word always seems to be no pool hopping!

Your best bet would be to call the hotel and ask.

We will be at the GC 7/25-7/27 and our TA said we could use any of the 3 resorts pools. I agree with tlovesdis, I would call the hotels directly to check it out.
Our TA is good, but I know they can't keep track of everything!!!

On the website--when searching for the Good neighbor hotels..there is a photo of an indoor pool--what hotel has it?

The Embassay Suites has an indoor pool as does the Desert Inn and Suites.

Zoemakes5 said:
If you stay at one DL resort hotel, will you have access to the other DL resort hotel pools?

My understanding is somewhere between what the other posters have said. You can pool hop "down", but not "up". GCH guest can pool hop to either DLH or PPH; DLH may be able to hop to PPH, but not to DLH, and PPH cannot poolhop to either. During pool refurbishment periods, rules are changed.

As tlovesdis suggested, it's wouldn't hurt to ask the hotel is this is important to you because rules can change.

I just called Disneyland Room Reservation and the Disneyland Hotel separately, and they both told me that pool hopping is no longer allowed between the three resort hotels, and that includes hopping from Grand Californian to the Neverland pool.

Mary Jo said:
I just called Disneyland Room Reservation and the Disneyland Hotel separately, and they both told me that pool hopping is no longer allowed between the three resort hotels, and that includes hopping from Grand Californian to the Neverland pool.

As usual, Mary Jo can be counted on for the latest info. It's probably just as well not to allow pool-hopping at all, especially during this busy summer season.

Thanks Mary Jo!

Mary Jo said:
thanks MaryJo!!
I thought the pool hopping idea sounded a bit odd, but it didn't really matter because we're at the GC and I'm really looking forward to their pools!!!

boosmom96 said:
thanks MaryJo!!
I thought the pool hopping idea sounded a bit odd, but it didn't really matter because we're at the GC and I'm really looking forward to their pools!!!

We were thinking of staying at the PPH and with my little one, I was hoping to be able to take her over to the Neverland pool, but doesn't look like that will happen. Though, we won't be there until November anyway.
Thanks for checking it out for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter