Poop Treats At AK

hlizard

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone. In just a couple of weeks we will be at Disney and these poop treats would be hilarious for my younger brother to eat. Does anyone know if they have been brought back? will they be brought back? Thank you for any feed back.

Instead of just not buying things people don't like, nowdays they complain and pressure companies to remove things they take offense to, or threaten boycotts.

I don't have strong feelings either way, but I could see people being put off about it. It is a bit...unappetizing, and right next to other food items Disney is trying to sell and make a profit off of. It might not have been as bad as people making a big fuss or threatening to boycott, but maybe enough people found it unappetizing enough that the things weren't selling.

But some people who actually ate them said they weren't good. Something not tasting good is a terrific reason to not sell it anymore.

Well yeah, if that's the case I understand; they're supposed to just LOOK like poop, not taste like it! ;)

They very well could've tasted terrible. But I really don't see Disney putting out something that actually tastes bad enough where people complain about it. I didn't get the opportunity to try any of them unfortunately.

One thing is for sure is that even if they tasted like dirt and they didn't sell more than 100 of them, a one week period isn't evough time to gage if the items were a flop or something great

I don't care how they taste, they were made to be gooey and fecal-like. If I'm eating lunch with the TV on in the background and an ER or gory scene comes on, I have to pause in my eating or change the channel. I can believe it that if enough people said, "Ew, that is grossing me out in this dining market," Disney would say, "Oh, okay, better not, then."

Still, I don't feel strongly one way or the other about them being sold, but I can see why they would be pulled.

It's reported by majority that they tasted good and according to Disney CM's they sold really well

...oh well.

Can I complain about the Stitch ride and have it removed?
:banana:
Please do!!!! I HATE that ride (they told us it was better than when it was Alien ... really?) - and I'm going to be complaining about it when I speak to Guest Services next week! I got hurt on that stupid thing! I thought they had CCTV or whatever ... if so, they should check everyone is ready and safe BEFORE starting it - worse, make sure everyone is ... er, well ... sat upright in the seat. Long story ... I was livid and complained at the time ... my back is still bad after that incident!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter