• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poor mistreated child..;o)

If it makes your son feel any better, tell him that I've never been to HHI, even though we own 480 pts. I would really love to go there and play a little golf at least. Also inform him he has a very solid name, same as mine.:goodvibes

That's okay. We just laid down a large sum of money for 390 points and my DS (11) looks at me and says, "I don't like Disney. Never have." :scared1:

Since he survived that moment because I gave him a one-time "you have to be insane or a total idiot to have said that" pass, he informs me that he much prefers the beach. :sad2: This came after several questions on why we didn't have "points" like my BIL/SIL and why we can't take cool vacations like they do. :sad2:

How many years until college???:rolleyes:

I wouldn't worry to much about that. My DS (15) says that all the time, has been saying it for several years, but when I tell him he & daddy can go somewhere else and I will just take his little sister he wants no part of it! I do know that he would love to be able to go to the beach some too but he really does not want to not go to Disney. He just doesn't want to get up in the mornings to go to the parks. Since he is now 15 we do let him sleep in if he wants and join us at the park later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter