Pop Century ADA Room King Double-Help

OregonJenn

Earning My Ears
Hello I could use some information on a room that I booked for a trip in December 2016. This is our first visit and this is the description from reservation I reserved at POP century.
Preferred Room. Wheelchair accessible with roll-in shower and option for hearing accessibility. 1 king bed, 1 double bed.

2 Adults, 2 Children (11, 9)
Since booking I have been told many different stories by CM's and TA's and trying to find out what is right. Several have said there are NO King bed with double size bed rooms at POP. I was told by a TA it was a glitch but I still see these rooms available to reserve now. I was also told by others that it would be a blow up mattress for the double which we do not want. I have also been told it would be 2 adjoining rooms which would be fine but I only paid for one room so how would this work. Does anyone have information I just want to make sure we will have the beds as listed and won't be a problem.

THis may or may not help. I had a Pop king ADA room with roll in shower i May. It did not have a double bed -- only a king. Frankly there would not have been *any* additional space in which to put another bed or even a twin sized blow up mattress in the room layout that _I_ had.

I also stayed in an accessible room at POP in May of this year. We had a king room that connected to a room with two doubles. I'm not sure how they would have been able to squeeze a double bed in the room with the king bed.

I would call the resort directly, reference your confirmation number, and ask them to confirm if they have a room category that includes that specific bed combination in one guest room. I hope you are able to get answers! :)

I would call the resort directly, reference your confirmation number, and ask them to confirm if they have a room category that includes that specific bed combination in one guest room. I hope you are able to get answers! :)

When you call the phone number for the resort, you get someone at an offsite call center, not someone at the actual hotel.

Hello I could use some information on a room that I booked for a trip in December 2016. This is our first visit and this is the description from reservation I reserved at POP century.
Preferred Room. Wheelchair accessible with roll-in shower and option for hearing accessibility. 1 king bed, 1 double bed.

2 Adults, 2 Children (11, 9)
Since booking I have been told many different stories by CM's and TA's and trying to find out what is right. Several have said there are NO King bed with double size bed rooms at POP. I was told by a TA it was a glitch but I still see these rooms available to reserve now. I was also told by others that it would be a blow up mattress for the double which we do not want. I have also been told it would be 2 adjoining rooms which would be fine but I only paid for one room so how would this work. Does anyone have information I just want to make sure we will have the beds as listed and won't be a problem.
When you book a king with double they actually give you a connecting room. There is no additional fee I have to have a wheelchair acessible room and they always have been listed the way yours are. There is no blowup and if they don't have the room available they may ask you to change resorts. I wouldn't be worried in the least. Last trip was in June and all they had was upper room floors so we had to change but it wasn't a big deal and they are willing to work with you if there is a issue.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter