POP Century.. is the food court fully open yet?

pxydst

Mouseketeer
going in two weeks and want to know if the food court has all of its windows to order food open yet or do we still have to mobile order our food.

Just came home Monday from POP and the food court was open .
Even had fresh bananas!
Long line at Petals outside…
Probably good idea to keep checking just in case.

Last edited:

this is good to see! Thank you!
You're welcome-we walked in to Everything Pop Dining at 7:00 AM when they opened last Tuesday to get Coffee and they had changed it OVERNIGHT!

It was so wonderful to be able to get a tray and walk through a line again!

One word of caution-it is still the limited "Covid menu",but I am sure they will add items as time goes on.

If you are in there at night,just about all of the Cast Members will be Disney College Program Cast Members.

Give them a hello and a thank you for their hard work-I am sure some of them get a little homesick at times and I know a kind word to them would be appreciated.

I don't think Everything Pop Dining would have been able to return to "normal" without their help.

I noticed there were a few things there that weren’t on mobile, such as the build your own pasta.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter