Pop Century Post Refurbishments - Tub or Shower, Queens or King?

Thanks to everyone who is continuing to add input! I've updated page 1 with the information provided so far. If you feel I've missed your post, please let me know!

Thank you I just put in that room for my request.

Just be warned, "negative" requests such as "no connecting room" are risky. It is far too easy for the assigner to miss the "no" or "not". I'm honestly not sure how to make that request so that it's clear...I don't stress it that much as I've often had MORE noise from non-connecting rooms.

Just be warned, "negative" requests such as "no connecting room" are risky. It is far too easy for the assigner to miss the "no" or "not". I'm honestly not sure how to make that request so that it's clear...I don't stress it that much as I've often had MORE noise from non-connecting rooms.
I know that. I only request the room number through Touring Plans. In 8 requests only once have we been placed far away once usually if we don't get the exact room we are close (a room or two away). I do know that my results are not typical but it has always worked for us.

I know that. I only request the room number through Touring Plans. In 8 requests only once have we been placed far away once usually if we don't get the exact room we are close (a room or two away). I do know that my results are not typical but it has always worked for us.

OK, just making sure. :)

I did a search and my room number didn’t come up, so here goes . . .

Room 6116
(backside of 70’s Mickey Phone bldg, close to 60’s, close to smoking area, short walk to Skyliner and food court, ground floor, partial lake view)

tub/shower combo, non connecting
queen and Murphy

I did a search and my room number didn’t come up, so here goes . . .

Room 6116
(backside of 70’s Mickey Phone bldg, close to 60’s, close to smoking area, short walk to Skyliner and food court, ground floor, partial lake view)

tub/shower combo, non connecting
queen and Murphy
thanks! If you stay again, no need to do a search. I will use your data and add it to post 1. It contains a list of all information added to the comments of this thread.

Off to update with room 6116 now. Thanks for your input.

1169. Two queen beds, tub, connecting.

Also, never noticed that some room pairs (1169 and 1170 in this case) have flat/straight doors versus the angled doors. I spotted a few other room pairs like this in other buildings, now that I was paying attention.

1169. Two queen beds, tub, connecting.

Also, never noticed that some room pairs (1169 and 1170 in this case) have flat/straight doors versus the angled doors. I spotted a few other room pairs like this in other buildings, now that I was paying attention.
Thanks so much! Did you happen to notice if your room had grab bars beside the toilet and in the tub area? My understanding is that the rooms with the flat opening are handi-accessible rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter