• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop Century resort food court help?!?!

michellelovesthemous

DIS Veteran
We are going to be staying at the Pop Century resort on our visit during the holidays and I have a question for anyone who has eaten there. Are the breakfast menu items good and what do they have if you can remember? Do they have mickey waffles w/strawberry topping my daughter wants to know. Is it really crowded in the morning or was it during the holidays in the food court? Any answers or opinions will be much appreciated!!!:wave:

I just read a post over on the resorts board that said they had the strawberry mickey waffles at Pop Century.

We will be there this Dec. also :D

I'm sorry to say that I don't recall if they had Mickey waffles or not. We had a breakfast burrito and a ham and cheese omelette that were both quite tasty. I also remember that they had a breakfast platter that was very hearty. The Pop Century food court was very crowded for breakfast when we were there, but judging by your trip dates, it might be a bit less crowded during your trip. We didn't have a problem with crowds for other meals though.

I think they are "PoP Century" Waffles. Don't know about the strawberrries.. I think some kind of fruit... but not sure. It was VERY crowded in the food service area but the seating was much more calm over the Xmas holidays.

They certainly sell waffles with blueberry and with strawberrytoppings. I have tasted them both, very nice.
They also have breakfastplatters with eggs, breakfastpizzas, pancakes, omelets and lots more.
It was certainly very crowded at PCfoodcourt during the weekends. On monday and tuesday the crowds were disappeared... But returned on wednesday and grew during the week.
We took our breakfasts to our room on some mornings.
But we had a preferred room in the sixties area, so it was very close to the foodcourt.

We were there at the end of January and the food court did have the children's Mickey waffles, served with either sausage or bacon. I would imagine you could request the fruit topping (at an additional charge, I'm sure) as they do have it but serve it with the "Pop" adult size waffle. We found the food court to be fairly crowded each time we went with the exception of a visit at about 10:30 one night. They needed to keep all the cashiers open! Had they done that, we would have been able to get to our meal much quicker. It was hard to find a table at breakfast. If you have a party large enough where some can carry the trays and some can scope out a table at the same time, you will be fine. A lot of people seemed to get stressed with the crowds.....just roll with....you'll get there when you get there....you're on vacation!

I was just at Pop Century about 2 weeks ago and ordered the Mickey Waffles (2 child-size waffles) with strawberry topping (no extra charge) for an adult breakfast. Since I don't eat sausage or bacon, I ordered my serving without those sides and my waffles were a little less expensive than posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter