POP Century~Unofficially the Grooviest FAQ Thread #9~November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cloud9::dance3: Only 29 days to go!! It seems like so much less than yesterday when it was 30 days to go!! SO excited to get back to POP ! Haven't been there since 2006, so I'm really jazzed! :dance3::cloud9:

Can't wait to be in the under-30-days count!

Need a vacation in the worst way - need the magic of the happiest place on earth! Hoping the days fly by til we Pop!

We Will be There in august and I have two quick questions

1. Can we buy a loaf of bread in the food court

2. Can we buy a gallon of water

Thanks

We Will be There in august and I have two quick questions

1. Can we buy a loaf of bread in the food court

2. Can we buy a gallon of water

Thanks

Bread is sold by the slice. I'm about 90% sure I've never seen gallons of water. Can someone confirm?

I just put my dep for Pop 12/2/14-12/9/114. I am so excited I can't wait to get back to WDW and this time take my granddaughter Khloe.
My husband and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary ( it's actually 7/29) but we have no desire to be in FL for the summer time heat. :thumbsup2

So now for lots of planning. I can't wait until it's time to book reservations and such.

1 year 214 days till my next Pop stay :laughing: meanwhile I have a 214 day wait for Disneyland :hyper: Could someone tell me how soon I can book an October 2015 stay. Do I have to wait till January 2015?

19 days... This month is going soooo slow... Keeping it a secret from the kids is so much harder then I thought it would be....

Could someone tell me how soon I can book an October 2015 stay. Do I have to wait till January 2015?

You can book a room only via phone 499 days out. Since the 2015 prices have not been released, you will be charged one night at the highest 2014 rate. The rate will then be adjusted once the 2015 rates come out.

Well change of plans....we were going to stay at AOA next year, now we're staying at POP again. My brother abd his daughter are going with us. Instead of staying at 2 different resorts, we just decided to stay at POP again.

How busy is the main pool during the afternoons in the summer? What about the "quiet" pools?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Has anyone been there during the first part of May?? Looking at May 7-15th. Just wondered about crowds, etc

I've been going for my bday 5/6 since 2006 and have found the crowds very manageable but the parks are not empty.

Last year the weather was perfect but most years it is pretty hot-especially compared to Massachusetts.

Wife and I arrive this Sunday for the week!!! Leaving kids with in-laws and having a second honeymoon!!! Same place we had the first!!! Would laugh if we get the same room!! 4545 I think it was!!! Right near the goofy and the corvette !!! Hope all have a great time and see you all in the dining hall doing the hustle!!!! Lol!

4 more days until we check in to celebrate St Patrick's Day! Cant wait! Third year in a row celebrating at the Parks and Downtown. Always a great time centered around Raglan Road at night!

Had some miles gathering dust on our Southwest Visa so just booked for a last minute trip in April to Pop Century for DWs birthday!

This will be our first real stay at Pop. We tried it last time because we decided to stay an extra day and take the whole drive back to Virginia in one day rather than breaking it up, and Pop was the cheapest available for an extra day. We really dreaded it, but ended up LOVING it. We're big fans of AoA, and Pop was right down our alley as far as a value for our money and yet a nice place to stay on property. We're not really fans of the theme, but we do really love the resort...if that makes sense.

So we'll be staying four nights this time and can't wait!

Quick question, since search is disabled:

How are the hair dryers at POP?
I don't want to pack mine if I don't need it!!
Thx

Quick question, since search is disabled:

How are the hair dryers at POP?
I don't want to pack mine if I don't need it!!
Thx

They are not super powerful, but they do work pretty well. Much better than I thought they would be. One less thing to pack, which is always great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter