• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop or AoA?

MissDisney121

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone,
I am currently booked to stay at art of animation in April but with discounts just released I'm thinking of switching to pop century to save about $350 (because of course the room type were booked in is one of the only types not discounted). My question is, is AoA better than pop by enough to stay with my ressie, or should I switch? My main concern is the bus systems.
Thanks

No different in the buses, each have their own.
You can walk over and eat at AoA, use their buses, wander the resort ... the only thing you can't do is use the pools.

Which room at AoA did you have booked? Im staying in the Little mermaid section and hoping for a discount code for later this year.

I love both AOA and POP. I found my last stay at POP I was in the 50's section lakeside and the walk to AOA was just as short as from the LM section. As a previous poster said, you can walk over to use the AOA food court if at Pop, you just can't use the pools. I think staying at POP and saving the money is the best choice.

I switched it. I just couldn't justify paying the extra for a cute room that I wouldn't be in much. Thanks for the advice!

In the past Little Mermaid rooms never included in discounts. We stayed at AoA this past year and walked over to Pop to check it out. Looking back we should have just stayed at Pop to save $$ So yes I would switch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter