Pop-plug?

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
Where is the best place to plug in an ECV in my room at Pop? I am traveling with my adult nephew, so I want to stay out of the way as much as possible.

Also, is the best outlet near the air conditioning vent? He likes the room super cold, so I'm hoping to be able to plug in, and use the bed nearest to the plug in order to stay out of the way. But if that is also the bed nearest the air conditioning, I will need to pack fleece pajamas! I'm not kidding, lol.

Last edited:
The scooter is easiest right by the door/dresser. Be a straight drive into room. I’ve been in rooms with a plug right there. My last room had that plug covered so I used the outlets in the dresser top. My plug cord is pretty long so it reached no problem. There are plugs on the nightstand between the beds. You can always take battery off scooter and charge that directly. Takes up a lot less space if one of your plugs is broken

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter