POP swap drink

cab0ad

disney lover
What, if anything, can I swap my drink for at POP? We will have the mug so we don't need a drink. We don't drink alcohol.

Every report that I've seen has said that POP doesn't allow you to swap the drink.

But, those same people reported being able to walk across the bridge to AoA and make the swap with no problem.

Or juice or milk since none of those are included. Or chocolate milk yum

Every report that I've seen has said that POP doesn't allow you to swap the drink.

But, those same people reported being able to walk across the bridge to AoA and make the swap with no problem.

While I was at POP a few weeks ago, I was able to swap snacks for the drink. Definitely did it on two separate days with two different cast members. The first time, I didn't even do it on purpose, I just noticed they did not charge me snack credits for our cupcakes. Of course, YMMV.

We could not get them to swap out anything in February. It’s really frustrating because last month at AKL they encourage it.

I would walk over to AoA, they do it there.

This is weird.

It’s crazy! It makes no sense having to take a bottled beverage while having a refillable mug!

Last Aug, we left our room fridge full of bottled beverages after check out. We flew home and couldn’t take any of them. I even sent an email to guest services about it. They just said they’d review the policy. It’s so wasteful on their part.

Next time we stay at POP, I’d walk over to AoA. I’d much rather have a dessert than a fridge full of useless beverages.

That’s weird at Pop in May 2017 we did it for every meal we had there. My mom did it multiple times because the CMs said it would be better

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter