Pop vs Art of Animation - Little Mermaid

I still like POP better. Then Music. Depending on price. Music is almost always a bit cheaper.

If you're traveling with a super LM fan then I would choose AofA, otherwise Pop. We've stayed LM twice, and we LOVE AofA but those rooms were just way too far for us. But, that is personal preference... my legs are done after being in the parks all day, and I hate a long walk back to my room, but that's me. We've stayed Pop twice, and both times we've booked preferred.

For us, it's not the distance to the Little Mermaid rooms that bothers us so much -- it's more the heat (obviously depending on the time of year). When we've been there in hot months, after a long day at the park, that walk back to LM with no shade can be rough. In the cooler months, we haven't minded the walk. We do prefer the theming of AoA, including the pool and food court, so we'd go with AoA, but we'd choose Pop during the hottest times of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter